Bike Weekender – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – July 2017
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 06 August 2017. Entries received outside this time-period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random selection process. The draw will take place on 07 August 2017.
10. The winner will receive a Free Holiday for 2 people on our special 2018 Launch weekend – from 14th – 17th September 2017.
11. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Geneva, bike hire).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 08 August 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be made available to the person who submitted the entry and their designated guest.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Bike Weekender’s (Karibuni Ltd) reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by us of photographs taken during the trip for publicity purposes.
18. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd) shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Bike Weekender (Karibuni Ltd), 26A Banbury Lane, Byfield, NN11 6UX, UK