Win a French Cycling Weekend Break for 2 people – worth over £950!
Enter our Free Prize Draw for the chance to win a special Bike Weekender road cycling holiday for 2 people in the French Alps this September…
To celebrate the release of our ‘Summer 2018 Programme’ of road cycling weekend breaks, we are holding an exclusive 2018 Launch Weekend Event at our base in the Aravis Mountains, in the French Alps, from Thursday 14th – Sunday 17th September 2017.
This is a private, invitation-only event, yet we have decided to open up the opportunity for one person and their guest to join us for this special cycling weekend.
Overview of the Weekend:
- Arrive Geneva late afternoon / early eve on 14th
- Rides include Lake Annecy, Col de la Forclaz, Col des Aravis and Col de la Colombière
- Ascend Col de l’Arpettaz with its 42 switchbacks
- 3 course evening meals with wine
- Depart Geneva late afternoon / eve on 17th
Prize Weekend Includes:
- Airport transfers to hotel from Geneva
- Chalet-hotel accommodation for 2 people sharing a double / twin room
- Cyclist-friendly half-board catering
- 3 days of great riding in the Annecy / Aravis region
- Full on-the-road vehicle support by our team
Please note – you will need to book your own travel to Geneva, as flights are NOT included. Airport pick-ups from Geneva are at 17:30 and 21:45 on Thursday 14th September. Sunday 17th September – transfers depart Aravis Lodge at 14:00 (for flights from Geneva departing after 16:45) and 17:30 (for flights departing after 20:30). Bike hire is also not included, but can be arranged separately through us or you may bring your own bike if you prefer.
To enter our Prize Draw for a Road Cycling Holiday for 2 people on our Summer 2018 Launch Weekend, worth over £950, simply complete the entry form below!
The Closing Date to enter is at 23:59 on the 6th August 2017. Entries received outside this time-period will not be considered. One winner will be chosen at random on the 7th August 2017. The prize winner will be informed by email by the 8th August 2017.
All entries are subject to our standard Prize Draw Terms and Conditions >>>
* = required field